Vuda Park Photo Gallery
Vizag is well-known for its beaches, parks, caves, museums, and natural beauty. One of Vizag’s major attractions is Taraka Rama Park, also known as VUDA park. This park, named after Mr. Taraka Rama Rao, the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, is a popular hangout for locals and visitors to Vizag.
VUDA park, which covers 55 acres and is close to Ramakrishna beach, another popular tourist attraction in Vizag, was developed by the Visakhapatnam Urban Development Authority. VUDA Park is one of Vizag’s most popular tourist attractions. VUDA park attracts a large number of nature lovers due to its 37 acres of beautiful lawns, over 2500 shady trees, and a variety of flower plant species.
A large number of people come to this location for morning and evening walks to enjoy the natural beauty. VUDA Park is a well-known recreational area that is ideal for a family outing. VUDA Park is a huge hit with kids because of the numerous facilities available to them. Children are drawn to this well-kept park because of the children’s park, boating and swimming facilities, and horse and camel rides.
Availabilities at Vuda Park:
- A major attraction here is the one-of-a-kind roller skating rink, which was built to international standards.
- The VUDA park’s other attractions include the Entrance Plaza and MGM Dizzy World.
- The musical water fountain, which dances to the beat of the music and attracts visitors of all ages, is the park’s main attraction.
- VUDA park has something for everyone with its beautiful lawns, diverse flora, children’s park, a variety of fun-filled rides and artificial caves.
Musical Fountain Timings:
- 6:15 p.m., 7:15 p.m., and 8:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Saturday and Sunday holidays
Entry fee and Timings of the Vuda park:
There is no entrance fee for those who come to jog or walk, and the hours for jogging and walking are from 4 AM to 9 AM in the morning and 4 PM to 8 PM in the evening.
- Rs 20/- per person for Adults or Children from 9 AM to 2 PM
- Rs 60/- per person for Adults or Children from 2 PM to 08:30 PM including tickets for Musical Fountain Show.
- Rs 50/- for Cycle Rides for one hour.
- 0891 2754133
- 0891 2754134
Location Map For Vuda Park
#tourist places in vizag #most popular beaches in vizag #best hill stations in vizag #best waterfalls in vizag #temples to visit in visakhapatnam #parks in visakhapatnam #historical places in visakhapatnam #places to visit in vizag
Vizag is well-known for its beaches, parks, caves, museums, and natural beauty. One of Vizag's major attractions is Taraka Rama Park, also known as VUDA park.
- VUDA Park8
Submit your review
It's very nice huge park...it is good for kids and families...it has something for all age group people...it has lots of things to do and watch...located near very popular rk beach... !