Victory at Sea War Memorial Visakhapatnam Images
Take a break and visit Visakhapatnam’s Victory at Sea War Memorial to learn more about the famous historical battles.
Victory at Sea War Memorial, dedicated to the Indian Navy, is a one-of-a-kind memorial in South India that allows visitors to pay tribute to the brave soldiers who fought for their country during the 1971 Indo-Pak war.
The Victory at Sea War Memorial, a must-see tourist attraction on the Vizag tour, immediately inspires patriotism in visitors. The Sea War Memorial, which houses a huge collection of missiles, tankers, and fighter plane models, is a well-kept memorial that draws visitors from all over the world due to its historical significance.
The Victory at Sea War Memorial, which was built in 1996 in memory of all Indian war martyrs, is located on the beach road and provides a pleasant atmosphere in which to spend a day with friends and family. In the morning, go for a nice walk along the beach and follow the sunrise.
Victory at Sea War Memorial, Visakhapatnam’s Architecture
The Sea War Memorial displays a T-55 tank that was used during WWII and has a tri-service representation of artefacts. Other exhibits include the P-21 ground-to-ground missile, which uses a rocket engine to wreak havoc in battle, and the RZ-61 missile, which is used to practice for the Republic Day parade.
Places to Visit Near Visakhapatnam’s Victory at Sea War Memorial
- Ramakrishna Beach
- INS Kurusura Submarine Museum
- VUDA Park
- Kailasagiri Park
- Matsyadarshini Museum
- Tenneti Park
- Dolphin’s Nose Light House
- Ross Hill Church
Victory at Sea War Memorial, Visakhapatnam, Entry Fees and Timings
The Victory at Sea War Memorial in Visakhapatnam is free to visit. Every day of the week, it is open to the public.
Travel guide for Visakhapatnam’s Victory at Sea War Memorial
- Do not attempt to click on the images. Inside the memorial’s grounds, photography is prohibited.
- When visiting the Sea War Memorial, it’s always a good idea to bring your passport. You never know when the guards will request that you show your identification.
How do you get to Visakhapatnam’s Sea War Memorial
- The Victory at Sea War Memorial is 19 kilometres from the city centre and can be reached by bus or auto-rickshaw.
- If you are staying nearby, you may prefer to travel by road. The APSRTC department runs a regular bus service that connects Visakhapatnam to neighbouring cities and vice versa.
Location Map For Victory at Sea War Memorial Visakhapatnam