A few unexplored places with mind-boggling scenic beauty’s you can travel to when restrictions are lifted. The Hidden Beauties and Unknown Places of Visakhapatnam. Here we are Presenting a few hidden gems of visakhapatnam.
01. Gambheeram Gadda Reservoir – magnificent retreat for those who want to relax in the lap of nature
02. Konam Dam or Reservoir – Wonderful valley reservoir with small green islands
03. RAIWADA RESERVOIR – one of the main water sources for Visakhapatnam city.
05. Seethapalam beach — Cinematic Breathtaking view.
06. kurukutti Saloor waterfall – hidden gem near Visakhapatnam
07. Devarapalli waterfalls / Sliding Rock / Valabhu Waterfalls/ Sariya Waterfalls — All these are at one place. Pure Adventure.
Devarapalli Waterfalls mostly known as Sariya waterfalls or Bahubali waterfalls are marked as one of the very danger waterfalls near Visakhapatnam is about 70 KM and the time to travel is around 3 hours. The Devarapalli Waterfalls is one of the most beautiful waterfall and is very Risky too…
To Know More about Devarapalli Waterfalls Near Visakhapatnam Directions, Timings, Things to do, Image Gallery – Read More
08. Revu polavaram Bridge — Amazing and Horrifying experience.
In the Visakhapatnam District of Andhra Pradesh, Revupolavaram Beach is a new tourist destination and a lovely picnic spot. The village of Revupolavaram is located 42 kilometres south of Narsipatnam.
To Know More about Revupolavaram Beach In Visakhapatnam Directions, Timings, Things to do, Image Gallery – Read More
09. Divi’s Bridge — Popular Photoshoot spot.
10. Sarugudu waterfalls — Simple weekend chillout place.
11. Kothapalli waterfalls — Amazing ghat, Weekend chillout place.
Kothapally Waterfalls is one of the best waterfalls near visakhapatnam which is located 36 Km from Lambasingi, 25 Km from paderu and 60 Km from araku. It is located in Gangaraju Madugula Mandal.
To Know More about Kothapally Waterfalls Near Visakhapatnam Directions, Timings, Things to do, Image Gallery – Read More
12. Tatipudi Reservoir — Relaxing place and small swim area at the bottom.
The Tatipudi Reservoir is located between Vizag and Araku Valley in the Vizianagaram district, 65 kilometres from Vizag and 55 kilometres from Araku.
To Know More about Tatipudi reservoir In Visakhapatnam Directions, Timings, Things to do, Image Gallery – Read More
13. Tantadi Beach — Private Beach.
NTPC Pump Beach is another name for Thantadi Beach Vizag. In Vizag, the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) built a power plant to supply power to the surrounding villages, cities, and states. Because water was required for power generation, the power plant was built on the beach, earning the beach the name NTPC Pump Beach.
To Know More about Thantadi Beach Or NTPC Pump Beach In Visakhapatnam Directions, Timings, Things to do, Image Gallery – Read More
14. Kondakarla Ava — Worth going here, awesome boat ride, try to ride the boat by yourself and feel it
The Kondakarla Bird Sanctuary delivers you to the heart of nature, surrounded by a vibrant variety of vegetation, birds, hills, and clean air.The sanctuary, which is located a little outside of the city, is ideal for a day trip with family and friends.
To Know More about Kondakarla Bird Sanctuary In Visakhapatnam Directions, Timings, Things to do, Image Gallery – Read More
15. Vanjangi Viewpoint — Heaven.
Vanjangi village is located in the Visakhapatnam district of Andhra Pradesh, India, in the Paderu Tehsil. It is 8 kilometres from the sub-district headquarters in Paderu and 125 kilometres from the district headquarters in Visakhapatnam. Vanajangi is the traditional means of Vanjangi village, according to 2009 statistics
To Know More about Vanjangi Hill Point Near Visakhapatnam Directions, Timings, Things to do, Image Gallery – Read More
16. Cheparai(Fish shaped stone) Waterfalls — Watersports, but careful.
Chaparai Waterfalls also known as Dumbriguda waterfalls, is one of the beautiful scenic spot in Araku. Chaparai Waterfalls is one of the most famous waterfalls for its natural slide rock(Chepa Raya) is really fantastic.
To Know More about Chaparai Waterfalls Near Visakhapatnam Directions, Timings, Things to do, Image Gallery – Read More
17. Rampa Waterfalls — Casual visiting spot.
The Rampa Waterfalls are located in Andhra Pradesh’s East Godavari District. It is located on the Eastern Ghat ranges, near the Rampochodavaram village. The waterfall is in the middle of a dense jungle and can only be reached by jeep.
To Know More about Rampa Waterfalls Near Visakhapatnam Directions, Timings, Things to do, Image Gallery – Read More
18. Rama narayanam laser show at night — Peaceful location, one time watch. Free lunch at afternoon.
RAMANARAYANAM is a fantastic spiritual theme park in Andhra Pradesh, located on Korukonda Road in a remote corner of Vizianagaram, about 50 kilometres from Vizag Airport and 15 kilometres from the upcoming Greenfield Airport.
To Know More about Ramanarayanam Temple In Visakhapatnam Directions, Timings, Things to do, Image Gallery – Read More
19. A ship recently untowed from port and stuck at coast, worth watching once — Tenneti park backside.
20. Raiwada Dam — Nice.
21. Damuku waterfalls — Nice place to chillout with family and friends
While visiting damuku, dont miss the tyada railway station which is probably only for goods
22. Kalyanapulova reservoir — very neat and clean, lush green farms, rich in nature and also ok to swim
The Kalyanapulova Reservoir, about 24 kilometres north of Narsipatnam, is located. The project is located near the villages of Kothakota and Dondapudi in Visakhapatnam’s Ravikamatha Mandal.
To Know More about Kalyanapulova Reservoir In Visakhapatnam Directions, Timings, Things to do, Image Gallery – Read More
23. Bommalajona waterfalls — Now, this isnt there in maps… there is a hidden waterfalls just before the reservoir in the village which only those people know…. Its a 3 hour trek for experienced locals… but view was amazing…