Ranajilleda waterfalls Photos
Ranajilleda waterfalls is one of the most beautiful waterfalls near visakhapatnam which is located with the distance of 6 Km from Araku Bus station and 3 km from Padmapuram Gardens. Ranajilleda waterfalls is also known as Araku Waterfalls, and are in Ranajilleda Village which comes under Ranajilleda Panchayath, Araku Valley Mandal in Visakhapatanam District of Andhra Pradesh State. This Village is a border to Visakhapatanam and Koraput District’s, and is near to Odisha State Border.
The Visitors can reach Ranajilleda waterfalls by walking or trekking to the top of the mountain of around 60 ft which takes 10 to 15 minutes of journey. Ranajilleda waterfalls are very little and lesser-known waterfalls which is located at mountain peak of Ranajilleda Village. Visitors can visit this place during monsoon season and winter season too.
Timings of Ranajilleda waterfalls
Timing: Open 24 hours every day
Address For Ranajilleda waterfalls
Ranajilleda Village, Ranajilleda Panchayath, Araku Valley Mandal in Visakhapatanam District of Andhra Pradesh State. Ranajilleda Pin code is 531151.
Things to Do:
Entry Fee for Ranajilleda waterfalls
There is no entry fee for this Waterfalls. Its Free.
How To Reach Ranajilleda waterfalls
- Distance (From Araku Valley): 6 Kms
- Commonly Visited From: Araku Valley
- Trip Duration (From Borra Caves , Including Travel): 2 Hours
- Place Location: Near Borra Caves
- Transportation Options: Cab / Auto / + Walk/Trek
- By Road – Visakhapatnam to Ranajilleda – 120 Km
- By Rail – Araku Rail Way Station , Gorapur Rail Way Station are the very near to Ranajilleda.
- By Bus – Araku APSRTC Bus Station, Borra Caves APSRTC Bus Station are near to Ranajilleda.
Best Time to Visit Ranajilleda waterfalls
During monsoon season and winter season.