Meghadri Gadda reservoir Vizag Images
The Meghadri Gadda reservoir, which is surrounded by beautiful gardens, invites visitors to spend some time in a peaceful and relaxing environment. It is not only a beautiful place to visit for nature lovers, but it also provides the city with clean drinking water.
The Meghadri Gadda reservoir provides beautiful scenery for those who enjoy capturing the best of everything with their cameras. Bulbuls, parrots, larks, egrets, plovers, drongos, bush, and other migrant birds can be found here, as well as a variety of fish.
Entry Fees and Timings: Meghadri Gadda Reservoir, Visakhapatnam
Meghadri Gadda Reservoir in Visakhapatnam has no entrance fee and is open to the public 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Meghadri Gadda Reservoir, Visakhapatnam Travel Tips
- Swimming in the reservoir is not recommended. It is generally not considered a safe place to swim because of the depth of the water.
- Visit the reservoir on a bicycle ride that takes you through several villages and brings back memories from your childhood.
- Because it’s difficult to find this location on Google Maps, it’s best to enlist the assistance of locals who live near the reservoir.
- There is no better place to unwind, relax, and take in the scenery. While continuing to explore its surroundings, you might become tired. As a result, be prepared.
How do you get to Visakhapatnam’s Meghadri Gadda Reservoir
Whether you are a Visakhapatnam resident or a visitor, you must make prior arrangements to commute to the city’s Meghadri Gadda Reservoir.
Maintaining good road connectivity between Visakhapatnam International Airport and Visakhapatnam Junction allows visitors to have a stress-free Vizag tour.
Location Map For Meghadri Gadda reservoir Vizag
#tourist places in vizag #most popular beaches in vizag #best hill stations in vizag #best waterfalls in vizag #temples to visit in visakhapatnam #parks in visakhapatnam #historical places in visakhapatnam #vizag famous places
Meghadri Gadda reservoir Vizag
Built on the rivulet Meghadri Gedda, the reservoir was constructed in 1977 with a budget of Rs 6.30 crore.
- Meghadri Gadda reservoir Vizag8
Submit your review
Pleasant recreation spot for summer evenings!!