ISKCON Temple Vizag Image Gallery
The ISKCON Temple is a temple that requires no introduction in this world. The magnificent architecture of the ISKCON Temple, which is well-known for its history, culture, and heritage, impresses visitors and has everything you need to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a while..
The ISKCON Temple in Andhra Pradesh is a promising temple that gives devotees of Radha Krishna holy and divine vibes.
The ISKCON Temple, which is dedicated to Lord Krishna, the temple’s main deity, offers an exotic blend of peace and mind, asserting meditation, unity, and togetherness for people of all castes, whether Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, or Christian.
The temple, which combines harmony and beauty, is admired by people of all faiths and is a must-see on your Vizag tour.
Visakhapatnam’s ISKCON Temple architecture:
The ISKCON Temple’s architecture is simple but beautiful, covering an area of 67000 square feet. It is a two-story building with a large basement that is dedicated to Hindus. The entire complex is divided into the following sections:
- Multimedia Theatre
- Naturopathy Centre
- Annadanam Kitchen
- Govinda Restaurant
The Prasadam Hall, Brahmachari Ashram, Seminar Hall, Guest House, and a Children Park for the enjoyment of children are just a few of the other sections.
Things to do in Visakhapatnam’s ISKCON Temple
- Unlike other temples that offer little to visitors, ISKCON Temple is a place that keeps you occupied with plenty of things to see and do throughout your visit.
- Attend the Bhakti Yoga Residential Summer Camp, which is designed specifically for children aged 9 to 16.
- The Sunday Feast is a must-see for anyone visiting the ISKCON temple on Sunday.
- Encourage your kids to learn about Krishna consciousness by visiting Bhaktivedanta Sunday School.
- For those who strongly believe in Krishna but are unable to visit the temple to benefit from the various programmes, the temple also offers home programmes.
- Reading books that provide simple and effective solutions to all of your problems is a great way to pass the time.
- You can join the spiritual yatra that departs from Visakhapatnam every year in the month of Karthika and travels to various holy sites such as Dwarka, Vrindavan, and Puri.
ISKCON Temple, Visakhapatnam, Entry Fees and Timings:
You can donate money to help with the upkeep of the ISKCON Temple in Visakhapatnam, even though there is no admission fee. From 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the morning and 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the evening, it is open to the public.
ISKCON Temple, Visakhapatnam Travel Tips:
Because the ISKCON Temple is a religious and spiritual destination in Visakhapatnam, there are a few things to keep in mind when visiting. These are some of them
- When visiting or visiting ISKCON, always dress in traditional or ethnic clothing. Crop tops and skirts that do not cover your shoulder, knees, or stomach are not recommended.
- If you plan to stay on the premises for more than a day or two, make sure to reserve a room in advance. It offers visitors comfortable, spacious, and well-maintained rooms.
- Inside the temple, do not take pictures. You can, however, bring your camera outside the temple to have yourself photographed.
- Before you make your presence at the temple, refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages. You will not be allowed to enter the temple if you do so.
- Please don’t leave any trash around. To dispose of trash, the temple provides dustbins. It’s up to you to keep it tidy and clean.
Places to Visit in Visakhapatnam Near the ISKCON Temple:
How to Get to Visakhapatnam’s ISKCON Temple?
ISKCON Temple is easily accessible by both locals and tourists from all areas of life, as it is located on the beach road in Sagar Nagar.
You can get there in a variety of ways, and you can pick the one that is most convenient for you.
- 0891 2528376
- 0891 2592233
- 0984 819 8614
- 0944 190 1228
- 0996 333 2660
Location Map For ISKCON Temple Vizag
ISKCON Temple Vizag
Going to be one of the best temples in Vizag. Construction work in progress.
- ISKCON Temple Vizag6
Submit your review
Peaceful place, temple is full of spiritual aura..Must visit place..